CodePath is a professional organization for talented startup engineers offering a free 8-week evening program in San Francisco for professional engineers interested in working with others to learn iOS or Android and develop a mobile product along the way. Participants collaborate in teams of 2-3 to design and implement their apps and at the end compete at the CodePath Demo Day. The program has weekly lectures and assigned projects to quickly ramp engineers up on all aspects of mobile development. The classes are ideal for experienced engineers who are interested in moving into mobile, founding a mobile first startup, or networking and building with other great mobile engineers.
- 86 Alums and 57 Current Students
- CodePath currently provides mobile training at Yahoo and Facebook
- Students include mid and senior engineers, serial entrepreneurs, EIRs, and VPEs
- Our previous Demo Day Judges have included engineering executives from Zendesk, Yapstone, MyFitnessPal, Hulu, Shazam, and many others
- Our current volunteer mobile mentors include senior iOS and Android developers from Nest, Climate Corporation, Edmodo, Couple.me, Klout, Couchsurfing, FlipBoard and more
- The CodePath alumni network regularly organizes drinkups, hackathons, and fireside chats with influential leaders in tech
- CodePath alumni projects include Fixed, GoodMorning, Flash Math and Spitfire Athlete
The Demo Day for the current class will be March 10th at Github where the best projects from the Android and iOS classes will compete for a $10,000 cash prize. We expect 150 CodePath alumni and future students to attend along with engineering executives from CodePath sponsors.
About the CodePath Team
CodePath co-founders Tim Lee and Nathan Esquenazi are software engineers and startup founders with a wide range of experience building products and software. Michael Ellison co-founded two education non-profits prior to joining Riviera Partners as Product Manager and Alaina Percival runs Women Who Code in addition to her role as Head of Developer Outreach here at Riviera Partners.
We are currently accepting sponsorships for our next Demo Day on March 10th at Github. The event will be attended by 150+ mobile engineers and over 50 current CodePath students. Through CodePath’s partnerships with Riviera Partners, Women Who Code, and Code2040, updates about the event will reach an audience in excess of 10,000 startup minded engineers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org