Riviera's people-powered innovation starts with you.
Senior Product Manager
If you are a world-class product manager and are excited to make recruiting not just an art but a science, we are looking for you!
Riviera Partners is the leading Executive Search firm for Engineering, Product and Design talent. We deliver the talent that enables technology, transforms companies, disrupts markets, and creates maximum value. We are 100% focused on tech with full-stack recruiting services for engineering, product and design talent. We are on a mission to help people and companies reach their full potential. Join us if you share our mission!
We are looking for a world class product leader who shares our vision and can partner with stakeholders internally and externally to make the vision a reality. This is an impactful and visible role so a strong technical background alongside outstanding business acumen is a requirement. You will make data-driven decisions that help customers succeed and grow the business. Be ready to define the requirements and deliver both significant new product areas as well as iterative improvements. If you are excited about changing the recruiting industry and make it not just an art but a science, we would love to talk to you!
What You'll Do
- Shape the product vision and strategy of Riviera's product portfolio
- Collaborate closely with world-class recruiting partners, product managers, product designers, engineers, data scientists, and machine learning engineers to bring our product vision into reality
- Build deep understanding and empathy of our customers and users and continue to gather insights from user feedback, user research, and user data in order ship better and better product
- Maintain and communicate an inspiring roadmap both internally and externally and develop clear problem statements and requirements for new initiatives and enhancements
You will be great if you are
- Data driven and able to create and monitor product success metrics to make objective prioritization decisions that moves the needle for the business
- Obsessive over details yet knows when to make the right trade-offs to ship great product experiences
- A strong creative problem-solver who has a knack for making complex things simple
- Excited to be in an impactful environment where you will have the opportunity to expand the scope of the role and grow quickly
- Always striving for excellence and learning to improve your craft
- 5+ years of experience with data driven, enterprise-scale B2B SaaS products, with 2+ years of hands-on product management experience in an entrepreneurial agile environment
- Demonstrated success in workflow automation, collaboration, and/or data visualization and analytics products
- History of shipping simple, intuitive, and impactful products that have moved the business forward
- Strong analytical skills and a real passion for data-driven decision-making
- Understanding of standard methodologies in data analytics, data management a plus
- Experience innovating with NLP/ML a plus
We look forward to meeting you!
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!
Riviera Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.