Riviera's people-powered innovation starts with you.
If you’re eager to wow our team and clients and have a genuine desire to be the central cog in our office, then we're looking for you to be part of our team.
Riviera powers startups! It’s no secret that recruiting is broken. The current process leaves all engaged parties – candidates, clients, and recruiters alike – exhausted; this is all too telling of the status quo’s fundamental flaws. Candidates struggle to find the best jobs for their skillsets; clients can’t fill their open roles with the best people; a recruiter’s ability dictates the pace of information flow, for better or worse. When you combine these factors, the resulting experience leaves much to be desired and begs the question as to why nobody has yet cracked this code in a tech-driven world. Until now.
We’ve had our hand in building the hottest startups and well-known tech companies around. We believe everyone deserves to have a job they love, so we’re building a next-generation recruiting platform that matches job hunters with companies meeting their exact career needs and objectives. It's designed to bring brilliant minds together in order to solve difficult challenges. We’re well on our way to delivering the most interesting career management software in existence and we need talented people like you on our team.
We are the best because we hire the best. We make training, mentorship, and progression a priority so that our talent can reach their full potential. If you are ready to say goodbye to the status quo and thrive in shades of gray, come be a part of something different!
We are looking for our next Office Assistant. In this important role you will help support the operational and administrative needs of our San Francisco office. Reporting to the COO, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet all visitors and make every guest feel welcome
- Ensure entire office is clean and presentable at all times – with special attention on conference rooms, kitchen and all common areas
- Receive and distribute incoming mail, correspondence and deliveries, handle all outbound mail, shipping and couriers
- Twice weekly lunch coordination (ordering, set up and clean up), and assisting with any onsite meetings, handling food/beverages as needed
- Liaise with building management as needed; coordinate office safety and security
- Support onboarding and orientation of new staff
- Order and maintain office supplies and snacks/beverages
- Assist with quarterly team events
- Ad hoc duties as needed
Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in office administration and/or customer service
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize
- Well-organized, strong planning skills in a fast-paced environment, with an eye for detail
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working independently with minimal direct supervision
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Office Manager will be a plus
Perks & Benefits:
- Exciting culture to help you reach your full potential!
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
We look forward to meeting you!
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!
Riviera Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.