Riviera's people-powered innovation starts with you.
If you have a genuine desire to help people advance in their careers, then we're looking for you!
Founded in 2001, Riviera was built on the need to bring recruitment into the modern era. From day one, we’ve helped transformative companies flourish in a continually evolving technology marketplace. This is done through the successful recruitment of executives and engineers. Our values have helped us stay focused and true to our day-one selves while growing and learning as the industry evolves. Riviera delivers results – the most sought-after, proven executive leadership in engineering, product, and design, and we do it with the most experienced tech-driven team in the industry.
Join us in our quest to help candidates reach their full potential and influence how great tech companies will shape the future.
About the Executive Assistant position
Riviera needs an Executive Assistant to join our New York team. You should be engaging, friendly, smart and love working with people. You’ll support up to two executive recruiters and help with general office management responsibilities. You’re extremely organized, professional and extremely detail-oriented!
Executive Recruiter Support
- Support on all candidate and client communications - transcribing notes, email correspondence, and scheduling interviews and meetings
- Meeting coordination, meeting preparation and post-meeting follow up
- Manage calendars for the executive recruiters
- Research client and industry information
- Coordinate with Accounting to ensure bills/invoices are sent/paid on time
- Manage monthly expense reports
- Help prepare and manage documentation related to searches
- Sourcing responsibilities as needed
- Support marketing, events, and new business development
- Schedule and manage executive recruiters travel and accommodations, meals, and entertainment for business development
- Schedule guests with building security and greet guests upon arrival
- Coordinate with facilities to ensure housekeeping daily and a comfortable work environment
- Ensure conference rooms are welcoming and set up for meetings
- Maintain and order kitchen and office supplies
- Order food, snacks and team lunches accordingly
- Coordinate quarterly team activities
- Receive and distribute mail and packages
- 5 years in a highly visible executive assistant role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a proven ability to edit and proofread
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment, yet equally as capable of working independently
- Demonstrable ability to organize, use good judgment, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and proven ability to perform tasks independently with a high degree of accuracy
- Tech industry experience is a plus
- Office administrative and recruiting coordination a plus
The ideal candidate is a hardworking individual with a genuine willingness to assist wherever needed. You’re eager to learn, resourceful, not afraid to make mistakes and own them. You’re able to project-manage and think independently while approaching situations and challenges with flexibility and a sense of humor.
This position is based in Soho, NYC.
Perks & Benefits:
- Exciting culture to help you reach your full potential
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
We look forward to meeting you!
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!
Riviera Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.