Riviera's people-powered innovation starts with you.
Executive Assistant to Co-Founder
If you're eager to wow our clients and candidates and have a genuine desire to help people find their dream job, then we're looking for you!
Riviera powers startups! It's no secret that recruiting is broken. The current process leaves all engaged parties – candidates, clients, and recruiters alike – exhausted; this is all too telling of the status quo's fundamental flaws. Candidates struggle to find the best jobs for their skillsets; clients can't fill their open roles with the best people; a recruiter's ability dictates the pace of information flow, for better or worse. When you combine these factors, the resulting experience leaves much to be desired and begs the question as to why nobody has yet cracked this code in a tech-driven world. Until now.
We've had our hand in building the hottest startups and well-known tech companies around. We believe everyone deserves to have a job they love, so we're building a next-generation recruiting platform that matches job hunters with companies meeting their exact career needs and objectives. It's designed to bring brilliant minds together in order to solve difficult challenges. We're well on our way to delivering the most interesting career management software in existence and we need talented people like you on our team.
We are the best because we hire the best. We make training, mentorship, and progression a priority so that our talent can reach their full potential. If you are ready to say goodbye to the status quo and thrive in shades of gray, come be a part of something different!
About the Executive Assistant to Co-Founder position
Riviera needs an Executive Assistant to join our San Francisco team. You should be engaging, friendly, smart and love working with people. You'll support one of our founders and help our candidates find their dream job. You're organized, professional and your passion is people!
- Support on all candidate and client communications – transcribing notes, email correspondence, and scheduling interviews and meetings
- Meeting coordination and preparation
- Assist in managing calendars for the executive recruiters and clients during searches
- Help executive recruiter research client information
- Coordinate with Accounting to ensure bills/invoices are sent/paid in a timely manner
- Assist in calendaring candidates for open Executive Searches
- Help prepare documentation related to new searches
- Sourcing responsibilities as needed
- 5 years in a highly visible project, administrative and recruiting coordination or recruiter role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a proven ability to edit and proofread
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment, yet equally as capable of working independently
- Demonstrable ability to organize, use good judgment, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and proven ability to perform tasks independently with a high degree of accuracy
- Tech industry experience is a plus
You'll stand out if you are:
- A hardworking individual with a genuine willingness to assist wherever needed
- Eager to learn, resourceful and not afraid to make mistakes and own them
- Able to approach situations and challenges with flexibility and a sense of humor
- Able to project-manage and think independently within given parameters
- Interested in learning or becoming a recruiter
Perks and Benefits
- Exciting culture to help you reach your full potential
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!
Riviera Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.