Riviera powers startups! It’s no secret that recruiting is broken. The current process leaves all engaged parties – candidates, clients, and recruiters alike – exhausted; this is all too telling of the status quo’s fundamental flaws. Candidates struggle to find the best jobs for their skillsets; clients can’t fill their open roles with the best people; a recruiter’s ability dictates the pace of information flow, for better or worse. When you combine these factors, the resulting experience leaves much to be desired and begs the question as to why nobody has yet cracked this code in a tech-driven world. Until now.
For the last decade, we’ve had our hand in building the hottest startups and well-known tech companies around. We believe everyone deserves to have a job they love, so we’re building a next-generation recruiting platform that matches job hunters with companies meeting their exact career needs and objectives. It’s designed to bring brilliant minds together in order to solve difficult challenges. We’re well on our way to delivering the most interesting career management software in existence and we need talented people like you on our team.
We are the best because we hire the best. We make training, mentorship, and progression a priority so that our talent can reach their full potential. If you are ready to say goodbye to the status quo and thrive in shades of gray, come be a part of something different!
About the Technical Recruiter Position
Riviera is seeking a data-driven, talented Technical Recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus, and determination to our team. You will source talented candidates using innovative techniques utilizing online database searches, internal databases, networking, referrals, and research. You will engage with candidates, learn about their aspirations and interests and help them find their dream job. You’re organized, convincing and your passion is people!
- Develop, execute and experiment with new sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow, identify potential candidates, and meet overall recruiting and candidate development goals.
- Connect and engage with both passive and active candidates while building and maintaining relationships.
- Call, screen, and qualify technical candidates.
- Immerse yourself in the technology space and be a market expert.
- Work with client manager to provide candidates with the best job search experience.
- A strong interest in providing a stellar candidate experience.
- A track record of performing incredibly well against quotas.
- An ability to balance high expectations for team performance with a fun company culture.
- Interest in technology, recruiting and building exciting companies.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to win.
Perks and Benefits
- Exciting culture to help you reach your full potential!
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Vacation Without Boundaries.
- ….and more!
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!