If you love crunching numbers and have a passion for Accounting, then we’re looking for you!
About the Accountant Position
Riviera is seeking a Senior Accountant to join our growing team in San Francisco. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing the systems and processes for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information. This position requires both strong accounting and operational knowledge of the company. You are comfortable working in a high-growth environment and are to communicate effectively with all levels of management. You’re smart, detail-oriented, and your passion is people!
- Oversee accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and general ledger functions.
- Manage monthly and year-end accounting close.
- Support treasury related activities.
- Design and perform internal controls over financial reporting.
- Support budget and forecasting activities.
- Manage non-routine reporting transactions.
- Lead the annual audits and tax matters.
- Collaborate with internal team leaders by supporting their accounting and financial needs.
- Continuous improvement in the team’s workflow, efficiency, accuracy and communication.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- CPA preferred, but not required.
- Bachelors degree with an emphasis in Accounting.
- Passion and drive to change business for the better.
- Great communication skills – you listen well, ask the right questions, and have a sense of humor.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Accounting experience working with Fintech, financial or technology companies.
- Must be proactive, organized, and work independently with minimal guidance.
- Working knowledge of Intacct, Salesforce, Bill.com, Expensify and/or Exactly
What we offer:
- Exciting culture to help you reach your fullest potential!
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Vacation Without Boundaries.
Riviera powers startups! It’s no secret that recruiting is broken. The current process leaves all engaged parties – candidates, clients, and recruiters alike – exhausted; this is all too telling of the status quo’s fundamental flaws. Candidates struggle to find the best jobs for their skillsets; clients can’t fill their open roles with the best people; a recruiter’s ability dictates the pace of information flow, for better or worse. When you combine these factors, the resulting experience leaves much to be desired and begs the question as to why nobody has yet cracked this code in a tech-driven world. Until now.
For the last decade, we’ve had our hand in building the hottest startups and well-known tech companies around. We believe everyone deserves to have a job they love, so we’re building a next-generation recruiting platform that matches job hunters with companies meeting their exact career needs and objectives. It’s designed to bring brilliant minds together in order to solve difficult challenges. We’re well on our way to delivering the most interesting career management software in existence and we need talented people like you on our team.
We are the best because we hire the best. If you are ready to say goodbye to the status quo and thrive in shades of gray, come be a part of something different!