25 Oct Senior Frontend Engineer
Help us build new features and services on the most interesting career management platform in existence!
- Guide our UX across product lines and create reusable patterns.
- Be empowered to drive new features from inception to delivery.
- Work with Product Managers and stakeholders to troubleshoot issues and to create innovative solutions.
- Take a leadership role in choosing technologies.
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of common Web technology.
- Knowledge of profiling client-side performance.
- Experience with frontend build tools like Webpack, Gulp or Grunt
- 4+ years experience with CSS, LESS or Sass.
- 4+ years experience developing single page applications or real-time socket-based applications.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience developing using Rails
- Experience with ReactJS and Redux
- Experience with CSS Modules or Styles Components
Riviera powers startups! It’s no secret that recruiting is broken. The current process leaves all engaged parties – candidates, clients, and recruiters alike – exhausted; this is all too telling of the status quo’s fundamental flaws. Candidates struggle to find the best jobs for their skillsets; clients can’t fill their open roles with the best people; a recruiter’s ability dictates the pace of information flow, for better or worse. When you combine these factors, the resulting experience leaves much to be desired and begs the question as to why nobody has yet cracked this code in a tech-driven world. Until now.
For the last decade, we’ve had our hand in building the hottest startups and well-known tech companies around. We believe everyone deserves to have a job they love, so we’re building a next-generation recruiting platform that matches job hunters with companies meeting their exact career needs and objectives.
Our platform was designed to bring brilliant minds together in order to solve difficult challenges. We’re well on our way to delivering the most interesting career management platform in existence and we need talented people like you to help continue building the software that will drive us and the tech marketplace forward!