Riviera powers startups! It’s no secret that recruiting is broken. The current process leaves all engaged parties – candidates, clients, and recruiters alike – exhausted; this is all too telling of the status quo’s fundamental flaws. Candidates struggle to find the best jobs for their skillsets; clients can’t fill their open roles with the best people; a recruiter’s ability dictates the pace of information flow, for better or worse. When you combine these factors, the resulting experience leaves much to be desired and begs the question as to why nobody has yet cracked this code in a tech-driven world. Until now.
For the last decade, we’ve had our hand in building the hottest startups and well-known tech companies around. We believe everyone deserves to have a job they love, so we’re building a next-generation recruiting platform that matches job hunters with companies meeting their exact career needs and objectives.
Our platform was designed to bring brilliant minds together in order to solve difficult challenges. We’re well on our way to delivering the most interesting career management platform in existence and we need talented people like you to help continue building the software that will drive us and the tech marketplace forward!
- Design and develop scalable, reliable backend services with clean, elegant APIs
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Solve complex problems with simple solutions
- Identify and resolve performance, scalability and data integrity issues
- 5+ years of experience in building software using Ruby, Python, PHP or similar backend technologies
- Hands-on experience developing and deploying RESTful API’s and real-time socket-based applications
- Experience scaling web service base applications
- Experience with Postgres SQL – analyzing queries and optimization
- Experience with microservices architecture and automated deployment
- Strong understanding of operational aspects of SaaS model and
- Strong background in Test Driven Development.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Basic experience with docker aws and leveraging it for application hosting and deployment
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!