Are you interested in building a great platform to directly impact the hiring problems in Silicon Valley and other US tech centers? Do you want to help the most innovative companies grow? Riviera Partners Engineering team is the place if you are passionate about solving complicated real-world problems.
This role will contribute to the advancement of Riviera business and product initiatives working with partner teams.
This role will work closely with technology teams and recruiters. They will design and implement solutions to allow rapid production cycles of workflow management and automation among recruiters, candidates, and clients. This will allow optimizing efficiency for the overall outcome. The focus of the role will be architecting, designing and implementing high performance applications for our users to find information efficiently.
- Design and develop scalable, reliable services with features to index, search and analyze documents using ElasticSearch
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Design and implement the framework for quickly iterating on search result changes and evaluating their impact
- Identify and resolve performance, scalability and data integrity issues
- Propose and experiment with changes to search/ranking problems
- Contribute to long term design and strategy of search and ranking solutions
- 5+ years of experience in building software using Ruby, Python, PHP or similar backend technologies
- 2+ years of experience working on search features
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Led search ranking projects
- Experience scaling web service-based applications
- Experience with Postgres SQL – analyzing queries and optimization
- Experience with microservices architecture and automated deployment
- Strong understanding of operational aspects of the SaaS model and
- Strong background in Test Driven Development
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently as well as work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Deep knowledge of Ruby
- Demonstrable experience with Elasticsearch, React, or Apache Lucene
- Basic experience with Docker AWS and leveraging it for application hosting and deployment
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!
Blog – http://rivierapartners.com/blog/
Riviera Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.