We are looking for an exceptional Frontend Engineer who also loves to build innovative front-ends. You will build a brand-new version of our existing software which our recruiters use to find world class executives for our clients. You will work closely with product managers, designers, engineers and data scientists to determine the best solutions to complex UI and UX problems. You have a strong desire to set new front-end standards, build a great user experience and will draw from your experience in building interactive software that respects the user’s time and needs. If this sounds exciting, then we would love to talk to you!
What you will do
- Help to re-architect our front-end systems.
- Organize and build software that is easy to maintain
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Identify and resolve performance, scalability and data integrity issues
- Implement automated testing
You will be great if you
- Love working with fellow engineers and love to mentor and learn from them.
- Obsessive over details yet knows when to make the right trade-offs to ship great product experiences
- A strong creative problem-solver who has a knack for making complex things simple
- Have an eye for good design, and especially for good UX – you are able to recognize and fill in details for common UI interactions that users would expect.
- Always striving for excellence and learning to improve your craft
- 5+ years of experience in professional web and mobile web development
- 5+ years of full-stack development experience with an emphasis on the front-end.
- Experience building frontend systems that utilize one or more of:
- ReactJS, EmberJS, Vue, Svelte
- Experience using CSS frameworks like TailwindCSS, and BootstrapCSS
- Experience in evaluating leveraging frontend frameworks.
- Experience contributing to product design process and collaborating with product design to make trade-offs
- Experience implementing and consuming scalable web services
- Mentor Junior and mid-level engineers
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!
Blog – http://rivierapartners.com/blog/
Riviera Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.