We are looking for an exceptional backend engineer who will help in the re-architecture of our backend systems which power our platform for finding the best executive talent for our clients. You will work closely with the rest of the engineering and data science teams as well as our product managers to ensure that our backend systems meet our needs for automating workflows, managing large volumes of messages, and provide fast data driven APIs that remain stable as the company grows. You will draw from your strong experience in building robust, scalable systems when you implement efficient solutions to difficult problems. If this excites you, then we would love to talk to you!
What you will do:
- Play a significant role in redesign and re-architecture of the overall software.
- Design and develop scalable, reliable backend platform with clear APIs
- Organize and build software that is easy to maintain
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Identify and resolve performance, scalability, and data integrity issues
You will be great if you
- Are experienced with and enjoy working with a remote, distributed organization.
- Will work well with others of different skill sets and coach and bring them to their potential
- 5+ years experience in Enterprise software development
- 5+ years experience with Ruby on Rails or NodeJS and Elastic Search
- Experience implementing and consuming scalable web services and APIs
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver
- Experience automating testing.
- Experience with Enterprise software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Ruby and Node
- Experience managing AWS, Azure, Active Directory, and Git repositories
- Experience with Kubernetes
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!
Blog – http://rivierapartners.com/blog/
Riviera Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.