Riviera powers startups! It’s no secret that recruiting is broken. The current process leaves all engaged parties – candidates, clients, and recruiters alike – exhausted; this is all too telling of the status quo’s fundamental flaws. Candidates struggle to find the best jobs for their skillsets; clients can’t fill their open roles with the best people; a recruiter’s ability dictates the pace of information flow, for better or worse. When you combine these factors, the resulting experience leaves much to be desired and begs the question as to why nobody has yet cracked this code in a tech-driven world. Until now.
For the last decade, we’ve had our hand in building the hottest startups and well-known tech companies around. We believe everyone deserves to have a job they love, so we’re building a next-generation recruiting platform that matches job hunters with companies meeting their exact career needs and objectives. It’s designed to bring brilliant minds together in order to solve difficult challenges. We’re well on our way to delivering the most interesting career management software in existence and we need talented people like you on our team.
We are the best because we hire the best. If you are ready to say goodbye to the status quo and thrive in shades of gray, come be a part of something different!
About the Position:
Riviera is seeking a highly organized, motivated Sales Operations Manager who brings a balance of creativity, focus, and empathy to our team. You will oversee the associates on our retained recruiting team, champion our sales process and handle all aspects of training and ensuring metrics and goals are met. You’re collaborative, savvy, and your passion is people!
- Provide management oversight for a team of 8-10 recruiters.
- Manage implementation and ongoing delivery of sales process system.
- Maintain data integrity of our CRM system in partnership with our Salesforce administrator.
- Identify drivers of revenue growth and assist with sales planning and design.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements in sales process and operational efficiencies.
- Lead and support the contract and pricing function in partnership with Contracts Administrator.
- Design and deliver key metrics, dashboards and management reports and provide insight and recommendations for the team.
- Monitor performance to ensure team is achieving success.
- Design and implement training program for the associate team, including creating and maintaining documentation and training materials.
- Ensure timely feedback between associates and leads is delivered timely and appropriately.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and optimization.
- Coach and guide team on best practices.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years experience in operations, sales, or management in a professional services organization.
- Exceptional analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to affect change in the sales operation process that will significantly impact the business.
- Prior experience successfully managing a team of 5 or more.
- A strong interest in helping and motivating teams.
- Great communication and organization skills.
- Experience with applications such as SalesForce, Tableau and Applicant Tracking Systems.
When we offer:
- Exciting culture to help you reach your fullest potential!
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Vacation Without Boundaries.
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!