We are looking to add an analyst to our busy and growing Sales Operations team. This role will support the sales operations team and our executive recruiters in providing the best service to our clients and candidates.
What you will do:
- Research companies and create formatted reports to help recruiters pitch and run executive searches
- Help prepare documentation for new pitches and client meetings including negotiation talking points, reference links to similar searches, and custom company pitch slides
- Manage company business development updates and tracking in SFDC
- Generate and build SFDC reports for the operations team and recruiters
- Process client contracts and help create and negotiate terms and conditions on searches
- Identify and follow up with clients that reach out for services via our website
- Transcribe notes, email correspondence and action items for pitch calls
- Create and manage sales documents, in-house industry compensation trends, and additional sales collateral
- Have a general knowledge of all company systems and platforms to assist recruiters in delivering the best service to our clients
- BA or similar degree
- demonstrable ability to organize, use sound judgment, prioritize, and meet deadlines in an environment with rapidly changing priorities
- high sense of urgency and strong work ethic
- a team player outlook, highly self-motivated
- extreme attention to detail
- strong research and analytical skills
- a high level of fluency with Salesforce and Excel
You will stand out if you have:
- 2 to 3 years of sales ops experience in a tech sales environment
- Experience in a professional services environment
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!
Blog – http://rivierapartners.com/blog/
Riviera Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.