Riviera powers startups! It’s no secret that recruiting is broken. The current process leaves all engaged parties – candidates, clients, and recruiters alike – exhausted; this is all too telling of the status quo’s fundamental flaws. Candidates struggle to find the best jobs for their skillsets; clients can’t fill their open roles with the best people; a recruiter’s ability dictates the pace of information flow, for better or worse. When you combine these factors, the resulting experience leaves much to be desired and begs the question as to why nobody has yet cracked this code in a tech-driven world. Until now.
For the last decade, we’ve had our hand in building the hottest startups and well-known tech companies around. We believe everyone deserves to have a job they love, so we’re building a next-generation recruiting platform that matches job hunters with companies meeting their exact career needs and objectives. It’s designed to bring brilliant minds together in order to solve difficult challenges. We’re well on our way to delivering the most interesting career management software in existence and we need talented people like you on our team.
We are the best because we hire the best. If you are ready to say goodbye to the status quo and thrive in shades of gray, come be a part of something different!
About the Position:
Riviera is seeking a Recruiting Analyst who brings a balance of creativity, grit, and determination to our team. As a Recruiting Analyst, you would locate and engage engineering talent using data, tools, and techniques. You would work on a team to ensure our clients and candidates receive the best possible service.
- Identify candidates through our internal database, LinkedIn, and other sources.
- Engage candidates by email, phone calls (including cold calls), and other methods.
- Help client companies build their teams through a strategic hiring process.
- Become an expert with our internally developed apps and external resources, putting a high priority on data accuracy and analysis.
- Leverage technology to match engineers to opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Desire to immerse yourself within the technology sector, technical background a bonus.
- 1+ year experience in recruiting, sales, consulting or other service oriented field, a bonus.
- Self-motivated with strong time management and organization skills.
- Collaborative, empathetic, authentic, reliable and disciplined.
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-year recruiting experience.
When we offer:
- Exciting culture to help you reach your fullest potential!
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Vacation Without Boundaries.
- Great office location on Main Street stocked with Snacks and Drinks!
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!