Riviera is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our dynamic team. We’re looking for someone who is engaging, friendly, smart and who loves working with people. You’ll support our recruiters and help our candidates find their dream job. You’re organized, professional and you have a passion for people!
- Meeting coordination and preparation
- Assist in managing calendars for executive recruiters and clients during searches
- Work closely with client hiring manager or coordinator to assist in calendaring candidates for open searches
- Creating and updating search spreadsheets to accurately track candidate interview process
- College degree (BA or BS) preferred
- 2-4 years in a highly visible project, administrative and recruiting coordination or recruiter role
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel as well as G suite calendar expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a proven ability to edit and proofread
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment, yet equally as capable of working independently
- Demonstrable ability to organize, use good judgment, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to stay productive with multiple changing priorities
- Extreme attention to detail and proven ability to perform tasks independently with a high degree of accuracy
- Tech industry experience is a big plus
You'll stand out if you are:
- A hardworking individual with a genuine willingness to assist wherever needed
- Eager to learn, resourceful and not afraid to make mistakes and own them
- Able to approach situations and challenges with flexibility and a sense of humor
- Able to project-manage and think independently within given parameters
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!
Blog – http://rivierapartners.com/blog/
Riviera Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
We are an E-Verify employer.