About the Position:
Riviera is looking for a recruiting Associate to join our team. You should be engaging, friendly, smart and love working with people. You will support our Partners and Directors on their searches and help our candidates find their dream job. You are organized, professional and your passion is people!
What you'll be doing:
- Manage the recruitment cycle for various client searches
- Create documents and ecosystems for various executive searches and candidate pitches
- Support the Lead executive recruiter on all candidate and client communications
- Develop, execute and experiment with new strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to identify potential candidates and meet overall recruiting and candidate development goals
- 3-5 years of experience in executive recruiting, consulting, and/or an applicable technical domain
- Proven ability and desire to manage clients, candidates, and a detail-oriented workload
- Ability to distill tasks from multiple stake holders and manage appropriately
- Strategic mindset around candidate profiles, ecosystems, and domains
- Demonstrable ability to develop relationships and be credible with both internal and external audience
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented, and collaborative work ethic
You’ll stand out if you have:
- experience working with clients, contracts, and negotiations
- a solid understanding of Engineering, Product, and Design executive-level requirements
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!
Blog – http://rivierapartners.com/blog/
Riviera Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.