Recruiting Analyst (MT)
If you have an eye for talent and a passion for recognizing the potential of others, then you may be the perfect fit for our team! Join us in our quest to help candidates reach their full potential and influence how great tech companies will shape the future. Riviera is seeking a Recruiting Analyst who brings a balance of creativity, grit, and determination to our team. As a Recruiting Analyst, you would locate and engage engineering talent using data, tools, and techniques. You will work on a team to ensure our clients and candidates receive the best possible service.
- Identify candidates through our internal database, LinkedIn, and other sources
- Engage candidates by email, phone calls (including cold calls), and other methods
- Help client companies build their teams through a strategic hiring process
- Become an expert with our internally developed apps and external resources, putting a high priority on data accuracy and analysis
- Leverage technology to match engineers to opportunities
Experience & Skills Required:
- College degree (BA or BS) preferred
- 1-4 years in a highly visible project, administrative and recruiting coordination or recruiter role
- Proficiency in utilizing social media and online tools for marketing and research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a proven ability to edit and proofread
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment, yet equally as capable of working independently
- Demonstrable ability to organize, use good judgment, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and proven ability to perform tasks independently with a high degree of accuracy
- Tech industry experience is a plus
The ideal candidate will have:
- Desire to immerse yourself within the technology sector, technical background a bonus
- 1 – 4 years of experience in recruiting, sales, consulting or another service-oriented field
- Self-motivated with strong time management and organization skills
- Collaborative, empathetic, authentic, reliable and disciplined
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1+ years in the recruiting industry
What we offer:
- Exciting culture to help you reach your fullest potential!
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible work schedule
- Vacation without boundaries
- Great office location on Main Street stocked with Snacks and Drinks
Riviera powers startups! It’s no secret that recruiting is broken. The current process leaves all engaged parties – candidates, clients, and recruiters alike – exhausted; this is all too telling of the status quo’s fundamental flaws. Candidates struggle to find the best jobs for their skillsets; clients can’t fill their open roles with the best people; a recruiter’s ability dictates the pace of information flow, for better or worse. When you combine these factors, the resulting experience leaves much to be desired and begs the question as to why nobody has yet cracked this code in a tech-driven world. Until now.
For the last decade, we’ve had our hand in building the hottest startups and well-known tech companies around. We believe everyone deserves to have a job they love, so we’re building a next-generation recruiting platform that matches job hunters with companies meeting their exact career needs and objectives. It’s designed to bring brilliant minds together in order to solve difficult challenges. We’re well on our way to delivering the most interesting career management software in existence and we need talented people like you on our team.
We are the best because we hire the best. If you are ready to say goodbye to the status quo and thrive in shades of gray, come be a part of something different!
We look forward to meeting you!
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!
Riviera Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.