R2 Business Development Representative (MT)
We’re a leading national recruiting firm, 100% focused on the tech domain with a full-stack recruiting service. We’re results-driven people leveraging tech-enabled delivery. Since 2002, we’ve helped companies from series A to public hire transformative tech talent and worked with companies that define and transform technology – including the most notable companies on Forbes’ Tech Unicorn list.
We’re excited to grow the Riviera Partners R^2 team. Join R^2 in our mission to find and place the best software engineers with the best tech companies.
We’re adding a Business Development Representative to grow our contingency client list. In this role, you’ll be responsible for identifying right-fit companies to target, outbound prospecting, managing inbound leads, holding discovery calls with prospective client leadership, and negotiating contracts. With our success-based fee structure for clients, your conversations will be equal parts selling and vetting potential clients. Your ability to add ideal clients and set partnership expectations with them is paramount to the success of our business.
This role is based in our Bozeman, Montana office and reports to the Director of Business Development.
What You’ll Do
- Grow the client portfolio by signing on contingency search clients
- Hunt for and engage right-fit companies with roles
- Hit and exceed regular outreach targets
- Design and develop outreach strategies and campaigns
- Exchange feedback with Account Managers, Recruiters, and broader team to calibrate on business needs to inform which roles we target and outreach strategies
- Respond to inbound inquiries from companies with a job search need
- Manage a funnel of prospective clients in Salesforce proactively
- Deliver, negotiate, and organize the contract signature process
- Articulate our process and services with prospective client executives
- Pitch the value proposition and set expectations with prospective clients
- Identify client roles that aren’t a fit and tactfully communicate that message
- Build trust and rapport with other Riviera offices and executive search leadership members
What We Look For
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of relatable experience in a tech sales role
- Proven success in exceeding sales quotas or similar KPIs
- Familiarity and comfort with direct communication to C-suite executives
- Self-starter with gritty work-ethic
- Critical thinker who can make strategic judgements on prospective clients and contracts
- Interest in the tech sector and in our business
- Excellent organizational skills
- Integrity and empathy
- Desire to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- Exciting culture to help you reach your fullest potential!
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible work schedule
- Vacation Without Boundaries
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!
Blog – http://rivierapartners.com/blog/
Riviera Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.