Project Manager / Executive Assistant
If you’re eager to EMPOWER our recruiting team and champion our Operations process, then we’re looking for you!
Riviera powers startups! It’s no secret that recruiting is broken. The current process leaves all engaged parties – candidates, clients, and recruiters alike – exhausted; this is all too telling of the status quo’s fundamental flaws. Candidates struggle to find the best jobs for their skillsets; clients can’t fill their open roles with the best people; a recruiter’s ability dictates the pace of information flow, for better or worse. When you combine these factors, the resulting experience leaves much to be desired and begs the question as to why nobody has yet cracked this code in a tech-driven world. Until now.
For the last decade, we’ve had our hand in building the hottest startups and well-known tech companies around. We believe everyone deserves to have a job they love, so we’re building a next-generation recruiting platform that matches job hunters with companies meeting their exact career needs and objectives. It’s designed to bring brilliant minds together in order to solve difficult challenges. We’re well on our way to delivering the most interesting career management software in existence and we need talented people like you on our team.
We are the best because we hire the best. We make training, mentorship, and progression a priority so that our talent can reach their full potential. If you are ready to say goodbye to the status quo and thrive in shades of gray, come be a part of something different!
About the Project Manager / Executive Assistant position
Riviera is seeking a highly organized, motivated Project Manager/ Executive Assistant who brings a balance of creativity, focus, and empathy to our team. You will run companywide projects and improvement initiatives, in addition to supporting our COO.You’re collaborative, savvy,hit your goals, and your passion is people!
- Coordinate and help manage internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects, events, systems and facility management
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility; develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques; report and escalate to management as needed
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Experience supporting executive manager(s)–comfortable with responsibilities ranging from travel, expense mgmt., transcribing notes, email correspondence, and scheduling interviews and meetings.
- Meeting coordination and preparation.
- Help research initiative / improvement information.
- A minimum of 10years experienceas a dynamic project master, in a cross functional role.
- Exceptional attention to detail, interpersonal skills, and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to affect change in the operation process that will significantly impact the business.
- Prior experience successfully projects through influence
- A strong interest in helping and motivating teams.
- Great communication and organization skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Exciting culture to help you reach your full potential.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Vacation Without Boundaries.
- ….and more!
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!