About the Principal Recruiter Position
As a Principal Recruiter on our Retained Team, you will be charged with supporting the Executive search and business development processes while reporting directly to a Managing Partner. Principals are responsible for enriching existing client relationships, as well identifying new opportunities for business among new and former clients. As your success grows, you will have the potential to advance your career to roles of Director and Partner.
- Search Execution: the process of executive search includes, but is not limited to: search planning, project management, reference checking, contract negotiations, and related activities.
- Candidate Development: the associate will conduct the initial screening/evaluation of candidates as well as facilitate the scheduling of interviews with managing partners at Riviera Partners and our retained clients.
- Client Management: associates participate in client development meetings and status reports during which specific candidates and the progress of the search are reviewed and collectively assessed.
- Research Support: in collaboration with our research team, you will be expected to supply additional research and candidate outreach for your assigned searches in order to build and sustain a steady pipeline.
The Ideal Candidate
- 4+ years of sales, consulting, or retained search experience.
- Collaborative, supportive, reliable and accountable.
- Previous successes in managing strategic accounts while building strong relationships.
- Established network of mid-range to senior- level contacts across a specific market or function.
- Ability to build and sustain multiple client relationships.
- BA or BS required.
Perks and Benefits
- Exciting culture to help you reach your full potential!
- Competitive compensation package.
- Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Flexible Spending Account & Commuter Benefits.
- Flexible work schedule.
- ….and more!