Riviera powers startups! It’s no secret that recruiting is broken. The current process leaves all engaged parties – candidates, clients, and recruiters alike – exhausted; this is all too telling of the status quo’s fundamental flaws. Candidates struggle to find the best jobs for their skillsets; clients can’t fill their open roles with the best people; a recruiter’s ability dictates the pace of information flow, for better or worse. When you combine these factors, the resulting experience leaves much to be desired and begs the question as to why nobody has yet cracked this code in a tech-driven world. Until now.
For the last decade, we’ve had our hand in building the hottest startups and well-known tech companies around. We believe everyone deserves to have a job they love, so we’re building a next-generation recruiting platform that matches job hunters with companies meeting their exact career needs and objectives.
Our platform was designed to bring brilliant minds together in order to solve difficult challenges. We’re well on our way to delivering the most interesting career management platform in existence and we need talented people like you to help continue building the software that will drive us and the tech marketplace forward!
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Explore and evaluate new ideas and technologies.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment.
- Know basic data structures, know basic performance O(n).
- Familiar with agile development practices.
- Strong knowledge of common Web technology.
- Experience with Git
- 2 years work or educational experience.
It’s a bonus if you have :
- Experience with Redux and Styled Components
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with postgres SQL
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!