About the Executive Assistant position
Riviera is adding an Executive Assistant our executive recruiting team. We’re looking for someone who is engaging, friendly, smart and who thrives on challenges and growth. You are extremely proactive, super organized, professional and detail oriented.
- Support on all candidate and client communications - transcribing notes, email correspondence, and scheduling interviews and meetings
- Meeting coordination and preparation
- Assist in managing calendars for the executive recruiters and clients during searches
- Help executive recruiter research client information
- Coordinate with Accounting to ensure bills/invoices are sent/paid in a timely manner
- Work closely with hiring manager or coordinator to assist in calendaring candidates for open Executive Searches
- Help prepare documentation related to new searches
- Manage Partner’s business development pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Send email reach outs to prospective candidates for active searches
- Creating and updating search spreadsheets to accurately track candidate interview process
- College degree (BA or BS)
- 3-5 years in a highly visible project, administrative and/or recruiting coordination
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a proven ability to edit and proofread
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment, yet equally as capable of working independently
- Demonstrable ability to organize, use good judgment, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to perform tasks independently with a high degree of accuracy
- Tech industry experience is a plus
- A passion for technology
You'll stand out if you are:
- extremely proactive
- a hardworking individual with a genuine willingness to assist wherever needed
- eager to learn, resourceful and not afraid to make mistakes and own them
- able to approach situations and challenges with flexibility and a sense of humor
- able to project-manage and think independently within given parameters
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!
Blog – http://rivierapartners.com/blog/
Riviera Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
We are an E-Verify employer.