25 Oct Executive Assistant
If you love to go the extra mile and are great at organizing and scheduling, then you may be the perfect fit for our team!
About the Executive Assistant Position
Join us in our quest to help candidates reach their full potential and influence how leading tech companies will shape the future.
Riviera needs an Executive Assistant to join our San Francisco team. You should be organized, detailed, pro-active and flexible in nature. You’ll support our Founder and be his right hand and business partner. You’re friendly, professional and your passion is people!
- Heavy calendar management
- Arranging domestic and international travel itinerary
- Managing and prioritizing the heavy flow of urgent correspondence
- Handle highly discreet and confidential correspondence with sensitivity and discretion.
- Anticipating the needs of the Founder and becoming a proactive mind-reader, in time
- Assisting in some personal projects, that include some event planning, logistics, apartment management, and more
- Other tasks as needed
Experience & Skills Required:
- Willingness to step out of the traditional EA realm and learn and take on other tasks that are presented.
- Tech-savvy intuition and a willingness to learn.
- Keen problem-solving skills.
- “No job too big or too small” attitude.
- College degree (BA or BS) preferred.
- Experience supporting a VP or C-level executive in the technology space.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Have a passion to support a busy executive and bring your years of experience to the table to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Desire to help our clients and candidates reach their full potential!
Riviera powers startups! It’s no secret that recruiting is broken. The current process leaves all engaged parties – candidates, clients, and recruiters alike – exhausted; this is all too telling of the status quo’s fundamental flaws. Candidates struggle to find the best jobs for their skillsets; clients can’t fill their open roles with the best people; a recruiter’s ability dictates the pace of information flow, for better or worse. When you combine these factors, the resulting experience leaves much to be desired and begs the question as to why nobody has yet cracked this code in a tech-driven world. Until now.
For the last decade, we’ve had our hand in building the hottest startups and well-known tech companies around. We believe everyone deserves to have a job they love, so we’re building a next-generation recruiting platform that matches job hunters with companies meeting their exact career needs and objectives. It’s designed to bring brilliant minds together in order to solve difficult challenges. We’re well on our way to delivering the most interesting career management software in existence and we need talented people like you on our team.
We are the best because we hire the best. If you are ready to say goodbye to the status quo and thrive in shades of gray, come be a part of something different!