We are looking for Director of Marketing and Engagement to manage our overall marketing, event marketing, and content programs that drive awareness and demand for Riviera Partners’ services. This is an exciting and dynamic Marketing role, and a fun and exciting opportunity to create great content, engaging events, and showcase the great work that our recruiting team completes. This role will drive white-glove experiences and engagement across our high-value network of partners, clients, and candidates, provide strategy and execution of PR efforts, and create/contribute to overall market positioning.
What you will do:
- Develop data and insight-led marketing content to drive growth, engagement, and retention
- Keep Riviera top of mind by creating relevant and helpful content for the Riviera network; maintain an editorial calendar that drives interest and engagement
- Effectively and systemically manage Riviera Partners’ social media channels and strategy
- Conceptualize, guide, and support high-value partner and client marketing events, including the Riviera Partners “Summit”, an industry focused thought leadership offsite
- Provide thought leadership and implement best practices for pre-, during and post-event communications activities
- Contribute to and help refine Riviera Partners’ Network Relationship Management program, driving engagement and referrals from valued partners
- Evaluate outbound marketing efforts and strategies to drive quality, top of funnel leads that convert
- Translate high-level company and marketing goals into quarterly, monthly, and weekly benchmarks
- Deliver strategic marketing recommendations by leveraging consumer insights and data that address key needs and market trends
- Use creative PR strategies to build relationships with creative and media partners; manage contractors and other outside support as needed
- Be a listening post for the industry, understanding the levers of our business and what strategically matters
- Ensure relevant marketing information is communicated across the organization
- Coordinate and assist with internal communications and collateral development
What you bring:
- BA/MBA and 10+ years of marketing experience with demonstrated growth
- Proven, strategic thinker and problem solver with a broad understanding of business strategy
- Proven ability to translate vision into effective marketing strategies that leverage the full marketing mix
- Proven track record of driving awareness and the related metrics to demonstrate growing audiences through event marketing, content marketing, and network management
- Demonstrable experience measuring the impact of campaigns in pursuit of business results
- Strong writing and editing skills with experience writing in the technology space
- Excellent collaboration skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, highly adaptable to change
You'll stand out if you:
- Have professional services experience
- Possess strong project management skills including presenting and delivering on objectives, timelines, milestones, and updates with measurable business benefits to all levels of management
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!
Blog – http://rivierapartners.com/blog/
Riviera Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
We are an E-Verify employer.