Riviera Partners is looking to add to our exciting Operations staff. This position reports into our COO and will manage core Operational necessities, including business analytics and reporting, company systems (Salesforce and Tableau for Ops initiatives), Outsourced Information Technologies and Facilities. This is a hands-on role requiring solid business / operational acumen, and experience providing data and the requisite deep analytical insights in a fast-moving professional services organization.
What you will do:
- Manage the data ingestion, processing, reporting and analytics for the business to identify trends and the “so-what’s” of those trends
- Manage analytics team, including analytical and data personnel
- Provide oversight to the system implementation (Tableau) to create helpful reports, dashboards, and ability for business leaders to self-serve data.
- Provide strategic guidance to business leaders and support data-based decision making
- Oversee and help to define the work of other members of the team to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality outputs
- Build an intimate understanding of the business’s key drivers, proactively proposing ways to increase business performance efficiency
- Top-notch data analytics and problem-solving skills, with an ability to synthesize disparate information and data into actionable recommendations
- Develop repeatable processes, standards, workflows, and tools that keep the team nimble and successful in a culture that values moving fast and iterating quickly
- Predict and/or identify roadblocks and obstacles
- Take ownership of ad-hoc projects that support the ability to scale, operate and/or become more efficient
- Help manage the Pre-Sales and Post Sales architecture of Salesforce to scale with a complex, rapidly growing recruiting organization
- Proactively understand business needs, and manage a blend of internal and external resources to build the systems & processes to help streamline day-to-day workflows
- Customize reporting and dashboards for the various teams
- Manage users, roles and hierarchies, groups, and security settings
- Maintain data integrity thru data cleansing, transformation, and de-duplication
- Manage and maintain third party apps integrated with Salesforce
- Troubleshoot and implement solutions to process issues as they arise
- Manage facilities: oversee policies and procedures, oversee re-open plan for offices, own the lease process and implementation
- Logistics which includes but not limited to: office moves, supplies, snacks, etc.
- Manage external thank you gift program, from beginning to end, track inventory, keeping up to date with new ideas for gift packs for Riviera clients
- Hands on management of IT infrastructure and service desk execution through third party IT service provider
- Audit and monitor IT security best practices
- Establish and maintain service SLAs to ensure the IT function meets and exceeds stakeholder expectations while adhering to compliance, financial reporting, and security controls
- Bachelors Degree/ MBA in Business, Analytics, or related discipline
- A minimum of 7-10 years of work experience, preferably in business operations and analytics. Professional services experience a plus
- In-depth knowledge of data analysis software, strong working knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) packages
- Proven knowledge of performance evaluation metrics in a business setting
- Ability to remain highly productive in a fast changing environment where priorities shift
- Excellent leadership and organizational abilities, experience managing teams
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills; highly proactive mindset
- Demonstrable success innovating solutions to increase productivity and profitability
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!
Blog – http://rivierapartners.com/blog/
Riviera Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.