What you will do:
As part of the Data team, the Data Engineer will help optimize Riviera's Recruiting Platform by designing, building, and deploying data pipelines in Databricks infrastructure to scale up our recruiting platform. It’s an opportunity to build innovative business solutions while thriving in an environment with minimal oversight and maximum independence.
What you will do:
- Design, architect, build, & maintain data pipelines to ingest batch and streaming data in production environments
- Streamline data transformations and featurization pipelines to simplify analytics and help data scientists
- Help define policies and processes to maintain data quality
- Maintain a bug-free codebase by writing simple and maintainable code
- Ability to analyze data and help reporting
What you bring:
- BS (CS) with 3+ years of experience (minimum of 2 years of data engineering)
- MS (CS) with 2+ years of experience (minimum 2 years of data engineering)
Technology and Languages:
- Must have SQL, knowledge of MS SQL Server is ideal
- Familiar with Docker, CI/CD, Airflow, Serverless
- Knowledge of Big Data tools like Hadoop and Spark is a big plus
- Knowledge of Databricks platforms a big plus
- Designing custom pipelines for ingestions as batch and/or streaming data
- Setting up and maintaining data transformations for OLAP tables
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!
Blog – http://rivierapartners.com/blog/
Riviera Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
We are an E-Verify employer.