Riviera is seeking a Business Intelligence Lead to perform the following:
- Build analytical processes to support company decisions regarding operations, processes, & optimization, by developing algorithms & coding solutions.
- Develop & support systems, tools & analytical processes currently used to store & report data & conduct analysis.
- Evaluate systems & processes to identify opportunity to improve.
- Use data mining to manipulate gathered data, perform data validation, analysis & modeling.
- Use math & statistical methods, including Probability Theory and Stochastic Systems, to identify & interpret trends & patterns in datasets to locate influential factors.
- Add, update, & suggest new measurements in reports for further analysis based on business needs & required or available data elements.
- Create, update, & edit dashboard visualizations through reporting software systems. Evaluate tracked metrics & ensure company uses them to support strategic business objectives.
- Develop, refactor, & update systems to ingest data streams, design data storage/warehouse systems to ensure data collected is accurate, complete & standardized for analysis.
- Engineer software & design & develop web based data services to automate data flow in system platforms.
Must work at 2 office locations: San Francisco & San Jose, CA.
Send CV to: Riviera Partners, 141 10th St, San Francisco, CA 94103