Riviera Partners is looking for an experienced Business Analyst who will create and maintain operational reports and dashboards (KPIs and SLAs) in accordance with our operating guidelines. Other requirements include writing queries, designing dashboards, data extraction & analysis, ad hoc reporting, and more.
What you will do:
- Create reports measuring various SLAs and KPIs for tracking health of Riviera program(s). Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Respond to ad hoc inquiries from internal and external stakeholders and help with extracting data to build reports
- Validate and verify data sources with extensive testing to maintain high confidence level
- Design, maintain and enhance dashboards (Tableau and others)
- Suggest and make changes in existing processes and metrics measures to increase efficiency & effectiveness. Automate & simplify processes for reporting, measuring, and tracking metrics
- Write complex SQL queries to define data sources to be used independently and also for dashboard use. Be able to import, automate and update data pipelines from the database to reporting tools
- Drive 100% accuracy in the entire process
- Engage with stakeholders to increase data driven decision making
- Create informative & actionable reports which highlight relevant business process inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement
- Work closely with cross functional product, engineering and data teams to create and validate data sources.
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts to enhance reporting capabilities
- Bachelors / Master's Degree in Business, Analytics, Supply-Chain or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years of work experience with Tableau server and Tableau Desktop, Tableau Certification required; Tableau Desktop: Certified Professional, Certified Associate, Specialist)
- Experience with various types of data repositories (e.g., data warehouses such as Redshift, Snowflake, or Databricks, data lakes), and ETL / integration is a plus
- Proficiency with sophisticated analytics tools and programming languages (R, Python, Spark, SQL)
- Prior experience in Operations/Customer Experience role is a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Analytical thinking & problem solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Client Services Capabilities:
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to learn client specific processes, terminology, systems, and unique requirements of various business groups
- Proven sense of urgency due to cross functional and fast-moving nature of operations
- Big picture thinking, prioritization, ability to produce results while multi-tasking
- Ability to work independently as well as cross-functionally, with non-technical stakeholders
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!
Blog – http://rivierapartners.com/blog/
Riviera Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.