If you’re eager to optimize our recruiting team and champion our Sales Operations process, then we’re looking for you!
Riviera powers startups! It’s no secret that recruiting is broken. The current process leaves all engaged parties – candidates, clients, and recruiters alike – exhausted; this is all too telling of the status quo’s fundamental flaws. Candidates struggle to find the best jobs for their skillsets; clients can’t fill their open roles with the best people; a recruiter’s ability dictates the pace of information flow, for better or worse. When you combine these factors, the resulting experience leaves much to be desired and begs the question as to why nobody has yet cracked this code in a tech-driven world. Until now.
For the last decade, we’ve had our hand in building the hottest startups and well-known tech companies around. We believe everyone deserves to have a job they love, so we’re building a next-generation recruiting platform that matches job hunters with companies meeting their exact career needs and objectives. It’s designed to bring brilliant minds together in order to solve difficult challenges. We’re well on our way to delivering the most interesting career management software in existence and we need talented people like you on our team.
We are the best because we hire the best. We make training, mentorship, and progression a priority so that our talent can reach their full potential. If you are ready to say goodbye to the status quo and thrive in shades of gray, come be a part of something different!
About the Business Analyst position
Riviera is seeking a highly organized, motivated Business Analyst who brings a balance of business intelligence skills, curiosity, and attention to detail to our team. You will be responsible for uncovering the “so-whats” and insights around our Operations, uncovering opportunities for growth and efficiency. You’re collaborative, savvy,hit your goals, and your passion is people!
- Provide analysis that will improve the experience of our clients and candidates, including an understanding of the sales operations funnel and forecast through SalesForce.
- Create queries and develop dashboards providing the needed insight for our operational performance.
- Use statistical analysis to understand correlations, trends, and provide recommendations for changes based on these insights.
- Dig deep into the Operations performance metrics and share recommendations that will help set department priorities on improving KPIs and efficiency./li>
- Determine what data is and isn’t necessary to drive improvement across the organization
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Exceptional analytical skills and a passion for data – not just reporting and dashboarding but uncovering insights
- Demonstrable statistics background and the ability to explain analytical methodologies simply and thoroughly
- Very Proficient in Tableau, Salesforce, Office Suite (including Excel Data)and other visualization tools
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with business intelligence technologies and strong understanding of database architecture
- Experience performing forecasting and trend analysis
Perks and Benefits
- Exciting culture to help you reach your full potential.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Vacation Without Boundaries.
- ….and more!
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!
Riviera Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.