Riviera powers startups! For the last decade, we’ve had our hand in building the hottest startups and well-known tech companies around. We believe everyone deserves to have a job they love, so we’re building a next-generation recruiting platform that matches job hunters with companies meeting their exact career needs and objectives.
Our platform was designed to bring brilliant minds together in order to solve difficult challenges. We’re well on our way to delivering the most interesting career management platform in existence and we need talented people like you to help continue building the software that will drive us and the tech marketplace forward!
- The position is full stack on our backend team.
- It’s responsibilities include restful API implementation and front end web application development.
- Your opinions and knowledge will shape the teams technology and design decisions.
- You will integrate the core API with multiple micro-services.
- You also will work closely with our UX, front end and iOS teams to build applications all the way from the database to browser end user level.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience in building software using Ruby, Python, PHP or similar backend technologies; technical leadership experience.
- Experience developing and deploying RESTful API’s and realtime socket based applications.
- Basic experience with postgres SQL – analyzing queries and optimization .
- Background in Test Driven Development.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment.
- Experience with Elasticsearch is a big plus.
- Experience using Scrum process.
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!