We are determined to change the world of recruiting. “How should things change?” “What can we be doing differently?” “How do we really deliver the best service and experience?” These are the questions we are asking ourselves daily as we strive to revolutionize the job search experience from the inside out.
We believe that job seekers should be in control of their job search experience so we are building products that tie people, companies, and recruiters together to ensure that everyone finds the best match. At Riviera, we combine a passion for technology with outstanding recruitment skills, and offer the opportunity to work directly with the best venture back companies and top-flight engineering talent. If you are ready to say goodbye to the status quo and thrive in shades of gray, come be a part of something different.
We hire the best and invest in our talent. We make training, mentorship, and progression our priority so that our talent can reach their full potential.
About the Position
Riviera is looking for an Associate Recruiter/Analyst based in our NYC office. The ideal candidate is a multi-functional player that enjoys working with people, performing research and administrative functions to support end goals. The position will require coordination, multi-tasking, working with different levels of Executives, assisting in research and the logistics of the search process from start to finish, helping to build out our fastest growing market.
- Manage the recruitment cycle for various client searches
- Support the Lead Executive Recruiter on all candidate and client communications: Collaborating on calls, transcribing notes, email correspondence logging all calls, scheduling interviews and meetings.
- Assist in managing calendars for the executive recruiter and clients during searches.
- Help executive recruiter produce reports, client sales presentations, and research client information.
- Create search strategies and ecosystems for Executive Searches and Client Pitches.
- Assist in sourcing candidates for open Executive searches.
- Support marketing and new business development by helping plan events and engaging in proactive BD strategy and execution.
- College degree (BA or BS) preferred.
- 2-4 years in a highly visible project, administrative and recruiting coordination or recruiter role.
- Proficiency in utilizing Social Media and online tools for marketing and research as well as MS Office Suite.
- Hard working individual with a genuine willingness to assist wherever needed
- Eager to learn, resourceful, not afraid to make mistakes and own them.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a proven ability to edit and proofread.
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment, yet equally as capable of working independently
- Proven ability to organize, use good judgment, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and proven ability to perform tasks independently with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to approach situations and challenges with flexibility and a sense of humor.
- Ability to project-manage and think independently within given parameters.
- Tech industry experience is a plus.