Riviera powers startups! For the last decade, we’ve had our hand in building the hottest startups and well-known tech companies around. We believe everyone deserves to have a job they love, so we’re building a next-generation recruiting platform that matches job hunters with companies meeting their exact career needs and objectives.
Our platform was designed to bring brilliant minds together in order to solve difficult challenges. We’re well on our way to delivering the most interesting career management platform in existence and we need talented people like you to help continue building the software that will drive us and the tech marketplace forward!
- You will pave the way as the first Android mobile application developer, getting the opportunity to build the app from the ground up – from designing the architecture, to implementing the business logic and UI.
- You will be empowered to choose which Android frameworks, as well as 3rd party libraries, will best suit your needs.
- This position will expose you to rich application features such as user authentication, push notification, real time messaging, custom UI, and logging for the best user experience possible.
- You will be collaborating with the iOS team to create a consistent cross-platform experience, as well as with the design team to create an elegant, platform-specific experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related fields
- 3+ years of Android/Java experience
- Understanding of RESTful API
- Have created/deployed existing Android applications
- Be able to write elegant, legible, and well-documented code that adheres to consistent coding styles
- Strong communication skills
- Extremely self motivated and results-driven, while preserving ease of code maintenance
- Eye for elegant, effective, and simplistic user experience
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!